A bow tie may seem like a complicated piece to work with, but they’re honestly not as hard to tie as you may think they are. With only a few simple steps to follow, we’re quite positive that you will have no issue learning how to tie a bow tie.
Follow these steps:
1. Place the bow tie around your neck. Make sure the pink end is about 2 inches longer than the blue end.
2. Cross the blue end over the pink end. The pink end must be under the blue end.
3. Now double the blue end over itself from the base loop of the bow tie.
4. Loop the pink end over the center of the loop you just formed.
5. While holding everything in place, double end the pink back on itself. Continue by poking it through the loop behind the bow tie.
6. Adjust the bow tie by tugging at the ends of it. Finish by straightening it out.
3 Day Suit Broker has all the tips and tricks for men’s fashion. Do you have a question? Leave a comment below!